Just a reminder from Doug Jenkins the Contest Director….
Here is the link to pre-register…Contests | International Aerobatic Club
1. You MUST pre-register for the contest via the IAC website (https://www.iac.org/contests) prior to Sunday, 11 October 2020. This is non-negotiable. We need to know who is attending so we can get paperwork together ahead of time in order to minimize groups of people in close proximity during the contest assembling paperwork on site. If you pre-register and then decide you can’t attend that is fine, it’s non-binding, so PLEASE pre-register ASAP.
2. Along the same lines you will need to send your signed/approved/legal free program (if applicable) to email@example.com by the same deadline, but earlier is better.
3. Briefings will be held outdoors to provide ventilation and allow plenty of space for physical distancing. We will utilize the ramp, porch and/or hangar depending on weather.
4. We will also “hang out” outdoors (starter’s tent, porch, hangar, under your airplane, etc.) to avoid being indoors in large groups. We will NOT under any circumstances congregate in the FBO building as a herd. If you need to go inside to use the potty that is approved.
5. Bring a mask. Wear your mask whenever appropriate (i.e. indoors or unable to maintain appropriate physical distancing).
6. We will only post scores to the IAC website. This will eliminate people crowding around paper.
7. We will be using e-mail to distribute orders of flight, also to eliminate crowding around paper.
8. There will be no formal group dinner or awards banquet.
9. On the Judge’s Line we will mitigate risks in several ways. We will be outdoors for a start! Secondly we will space the Judges stations further apart so that we can put the assistant, judge and recorder further apart as well. Having said all of that, we will happily accommodate requests to wear a mask. This means that if your judge, recorder, or assistant would you like you to wear a mask, then this request will be honored. The same rule applies to Judge’s Conferences or Jury meetings. If any participant requests masks or if the meeting is indoors for any reason then masks WILL be worn.
10. We will have hand sanitizer and disposable gloves at the hangar, Judge’s Line and starter’s tent.
11. We will conduct temperature checks prior to each morning briefing.
12. Please stay home if you don’t feel well.