2022 JUDGE’S Info
Key Rules Changes in 2022
- A single competitor may fly a category and earn a trophy
- Late contest arrivals allowed with no Jury approval but via Contest Director permission.
- Student pilots may compete with a CFI Safety Pilot
- Guidance on Grading Judge selection related to conflicts of interest.
- All categories have the same opportunity to fly a third program.
- Eliminate the requirement to have a current IAC Judge sign competitor Free programs.
- Allowable Intermediate Unknown figures to include a full snap on a horizontal line and 1/2 snap on an up 45 line.
- Remove the constraint on Unlimited Unknowns for max rotations on unlinked horizontal rolls
- New deduction for each figure that cannot be properly graded due to viewing angle or distance.
- Removed the “interior line” requirement for Advanced and Unlimited opposite roll versatility in Frees.
- More options available to a Contest Jury so they may apply a penalty consistent with the situation.
- Guidance on Jury selection to represent different chapters and regions.
- Specify a HZ for adding a figure to the end of a sequence.
- Expanded types of optional Safety Checks for Advanced and Unlimited pilots at all contests.
- Allow trophies to be given out regardless of how many competitors are in a category
- Rule Book is definitive
- No numerical scores received
- Remove presentation K from the A form and the Free Program Checklist
- Allow Back to Back printing of the B and C Forms
- Clarify Glider unlinked snap roll rules
IAC Rule Book 2022
Judges Program -P&P 214
Achievement Awards Program -P&P201
2022 IAC Rules Proposals
Aresti Aerobatic Catalogue 2019
Aresti 2012 Catelog
2022 Judges Revalidation & Currency Exam
2020 Regional Exam
2021 National Exam
2020 Regional Answers
2019 National Answers
“How did the Judge’s Miss that? 30 Videos to practice judging! Each video is 1:21. The actual videos run from :30-:55.
2022 Known Sequences
2022 Primary Known B
2022 Sportsman Known B
2022 Intermediate Known B
2022 Advanced Known B
2022 Unlimited Known B